<金沙杏鮑菇 - King Oyster Mushroom Fried with Salted Egg>
King Oyster Mushroom Fried with Salted Egg
Salted duck egg is a common ingredient in Taiwan. People used to have it as a side dish with congee due to its heavy taste. However, in modern society, we use it to replace salt while cooking with some vegetables or mushroom to avoid assimilating too much salt. Otherwise, Because of the color and the texture of cooked salted eggs, this kind of cuisine has a very luxurious name called "金沙" which means gold dust in Mandarin.
鹹蛋 .................. 1 / 顆
杏鮑菇 .............. 2 / 朵
紅蘿蔔 .............. 適量
- 1 salted duck egg.
- 2 oyster mushroom
- 10 g of shred carrots.
- Shred all carrots and strip the oyster mushroom.
- Break the salted egg and separate yolk and white. Then smash both of them.
- Prepare a pan over medium heat and put all the mushroom in. (Without oil) Once the mushroom getting soft, take them off in a clean bowl.
- Clean the pan and drizzle in some oil and put all the shred carrots. After the carrots getting soft, ass the yolk part of salted egg. Keep stirring util egg yolk bubbled.
- Last bu not least, put oyster mushroom back and add the egg white. Give it a good stir. After all ingredient mix properly. It is ready to be served!
- In step 2, please wait mushroom to release most of its water out.